National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 29 July 2019

Endless voice

I have voices in my head
I have voices in my brain
they bitch and moan and always complain
I have voices in my skull
in my noggin and my nut
They seem so loud, and their mouths never shut!

In my Crumpet they do rasp
in my Custard they do purr
With a mutter and a mumble they try and saboteur
Want my body full of pain
Want my soul to be alone
In an endless void with one sound that's monotone

Hearing voices isn't fun
Hearing voices isn't cool
Hearing voices is exhausting, making you become a fool
You are paranoid with fear
Did you hear it in your ear
Or is it just the voices in your head?


SHUT UP!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo