National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Saturday 28 July 2018

Inkless tattoo

day 123

Warning Triggers of S.I



I used to want a new Tattoo
Maybe one upon my arm
A pretty line will do it
A simple one with charm

I seem to have now many
Over years of feeling bad
The ones upon my legs
Are the best I've ever had

Of course I never show them
They are personal to me
I when I go and do it
I end up feeling free

My tattoos have one colour
And that colour is called life
There is no need for needles
I just used a kitchen knife

Now many years have passed
My Tattoos are still there
Fading fast and colourless
Their sight I now could share

Because my life's not over
I have so much to give
Its ok to slip a bit
As long as I still live

One day I may take the plunge
And get a real tattoo
To cover up my nasty ones
Maybe one like This will do






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo