National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Me. Hello new tablet

 So, the weirdness of interwebby what's its. Oh how I miss floppy discs. 

The joy of a new tablet once again. She says with a hint of sarcasm

Meaning I had to sign in. Proving once again that I need to write things down. 

Personally I hate this new world. Unless you are computer and phone able it just becomes a muddle of nonsense. 

But the most important thing. I'm back on this page

My desision firmly against FB. Which has nothing to do with the fact I cannot actually access it.  

I uttered the word faff at least five times.

For those who know me. Well I will be totally changing myself online.  If I cannot log on without a mobile brain scan then I'm afraid I just won't bother. 

I don't understand why they need a phone number when they want an email. Plus I don't understand what my age, pronoun, height and if I had bacon for breakfast has anything to do with anything really.  Let alone having to prove that I'm not a robot send from the future, whose main goal is to try and log into some random nutters FB page. And thus change the future. 

Not exactly a plot from a movie. Terminator 5.. Rise of the random posts about bin day.

Mmmm could be a poem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo