National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Thursday 11 July 2019

Anorexia and the Fat person

I have lived with Anorexia.
I know!. I'm now quite fat
I never liked the way I looked
Back then it was just that
No one really cared back then
No words for extra thin
But now I'm fat they notice it
So I can't bloody win

When skinny my old body
really went through the old mill
With tablets for depression,
back then they made me ill
Buggered up my menstrual cycles
Lost most will from down below
I could pass for an Grim Reaper
with that pale and ghastly glow.

But now no chucking out my food
Nor sticking fingers down my neck
But people say fat people need
to loose some weigh by heck!
When I was skinny I was fat
I am now fat, and feel quite fine
So can someone please tell me
where to draw the ruddy line?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo