National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Wednesday 19 June 2019

I thought i was mad

So I discovered one late night a bunch of total nut jobs
I was searching for other like minded poetry people and came across something called
the poetry marathon.
I thought national poetry month was barmy enough but this insanity is 24 poems in 24 hours, no sleep. One poem on the hour on a pre-set up Word press (Sorry Blogger) Or the people in charge will hunt you down and take away your Coffee...Ok I made that bit up. Though I haven't done it so it could happen.
Why haven't I heard of this before? I did wonder?

So though I am too late for this years. I will keep following it. And may even do it anyway. Seems like fun.

Any way I wish everyone good luck from a fellow fan





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo