National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Friday 9 August 2024

Mr Bond, see me

 James Bond is very British
All queen and country born
I find it needs updating
To a modern ladies norm

For MI6 needs changing
For equal womens rights
And sorry Mr Bond old bean
You're firmly in my sight

Do check with me once daily
Your rule book needs a tweak 
How many regulations
Do you break within week?

I hope you bought some condoms
Do take a step back chap
You've slept with twenty women?
In a week! Please test for clap

No, I do not need saving
You came to me for aid
I bet your wage is bigger
Than the tiny stuff I'm paid

Oh really do stop faffing
For common sense you lack
Oh please! I have more gadgets 
On my cordless Dyson vac












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo