National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Thursday 6 April 2023

Video game

 Day  6 


I could never live in a video game
Because all the women aren't right
Half naked in leather
Whatever the weather
From morning, noon and then night

It can be raining or it's snowing
The men wearing decent attire 
But the girl at the back
In clothing she lacks
Doesn't even get near to the fire

This clothing it seems insufficient
No vests seem to cover the skin
It seems quite unsafe
When your armour does chafe
Or your wearing a metal Merkin

It seems they are very top heavy
Their bra doesn't keep the chest in
No chance of knowing
Can't see where you're going
When your boobs are pulled up to your chin

Let-alone I am sure they're top heavy
All that running is really extreme
Can't really attack
As I've busted my back
Plus I've ripped the bra straps at the seams














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo