National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 20 March 2023

It's nearly April

 Once again, I will be doing my usual national and world wide poetry month. Or NaPoWriMo as it's called.  

Once again I will probably ignore all the events prompts and do my own theme. Mostly because I don't get this modern poetry.  But with the help of my fans and their own ideas! Goddess help me. I will get some good ideas.


This year the theme may be less long complicated verse or sonnets dedicated to well matured and crumbley cheese, lined in a economic wrapper! And bought in M&S.

To more shortened rhyming nonsense about cheese you would find in the bargain bin at Lidl 

Anyway what ever I do it will be bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo