National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 24 May 2021

Guinness record

 Dedicated the Charlie Cooper who is going to do something very silly in a rowboat. Find more Here


I am off to buy a little boat
and sail around the coast
To break the Guinness record
is something I want most

I've gone and looked at eBay
those normal boats have gone
So I decided on a Pedalo
that is shaped just like a swan

I can use an oar or peddle it
Depending on my knees
those plastic wings will help me
when i get a little breeze

I'll always keep right near to land
keep well away from ships
I won't need to pack some food
I'll just stop for fish and chips

I'll start of course at John o groats
The weather won't be brill
But it will save a lot of energy
To row the rest downhill










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo