National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 25 March 2019

NaPoWriMo 2019

Again I will be partaking in National poetry month also known as NaPoWriMo
The Infamous a poem a day challenge.
Last year as some of you know. I did a silly and carried on all year, well most of the year. Say Three quarters of the year,
 I stopped due to Cheese and onion crisp time. The SAD part of my life. With a touch of manic depression and two cubes of Menopause.

In my head (And we know what's that like) I would like to undertake a new month of themed poems in honour of T.S. Eliot and hits Practical Cats. Which by the way for those who don't know.. Was made into a show by the same name.


I am hoping that in the future a descendant of Andrew Lloyd Webber, Will look on my attempt to parody Cats with  Feasible dogs, a barking mad production by A. Haney. And think....That's a cool idea.

I hope that my fans. All five of them will encourage me in this endeavour, depending on if they can use the computer in the Mental home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo