National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Friday 15 June 2018

Bloody Microsoft

day 77

Microsoft I hate you
You asked and I said no
To download much for info
To help my laptop go

But oh you did it anyway
Spoke to me like a child
And downloaded anyway
This notions got me riled

It took me bloody ages
To delete the shite last time
No logic for downloading it
No reason and no rhyme

You've organised my toolbar
And added extra stuff
Things I never bloody use
I've really had enough

And its made it sodding slower
You changed my old home page
It took ages now to open
To Microsoft main page

My folder has now vanished
You say its now outmoded
It was fine yesterday
Until you bloody loaded

I flipping hate you Microsoft
My laptop worked a treat
Next time to say download
I will have to hit delete


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo