National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Sunday 10 March 2024

Happy mummy day

 Happy mother day to my mummy readers. I hope you are having a lovely day having snuggly wugglys Here's a little poem about your darlings*


 Why thank you for the present
It's kind of you and cheers
My darling little children
who wear such furry ears
A lovely gift you've left here
upon my nice clean bed
A little mouse for petting
A shame that it is dead


Why thankyou for the present
dear children that are mine
Another gift so thoughtful
Your taste is so divine
A little ball of funness
All snuggly with fur
Upon my lap you left it
with the happy noise of Blurghhhh




* Cats. They are children aren't they? I don't know who you think I was talking about.





1 comment:

  1. Love it 😻😻😻
    weatherwitch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo