National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 15 January 2024

Happy mehyear

  this year's started in a baggy pants way.


I've had another wisdom tooth out. And though I've had plenty of fans point out that this may have not been a good idea intelligence wise. I would like to point out that it wasn't a barrel of laughs but a barrage of Aggggggghhhhh!


And because I am an awkward sod I've had another dry root. I wouldn't recommend it. 


Ironically that you go to the dentist over a small nag of a pain that annoys you so much that you can't possibly chew on lions bars.


And leave with one less tooth, super antibiotics, painkillers and the general feeling of doom. You should feel better in a few days


A week later. Can't eat solid food, squirming in agony, suffering bouts of incontinence and shouting randomly. 


 According to my mother. I shouted randomly about smelling Weetabix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo