National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Sunday 26 November 2023

Gonk

Kimberley 'Magickal almanac' Morgan, has decided on Boney M. Mary's boy for me to ruin

Yeah, thanks for that, mutter mutter.










They say, Many years in Scandinavia,
  interspecies nooky was a norm
A Gnome and Goblin got together 
 and the first baby Gonk was born

Probably...

Hark and love the Yuletide Gonk
For ancient folk and fey
I'm really glad they were quite mad
Or we wouldn't have gonks today

Probably 

Oh my Gonk
All hairy with a beard
Oh my Gonk
Lacking eyes and ears
Oh my Gonk
Just lovely souvenirs

Oh my Gonk
There's buy one get one free
Oh my Gonk 
I like this novelty
Oh my Gonk.
Will this do? Kimberley 
Oh my Gonk.

Though in truth, the first Gonk was basically a piece of fur with googly eyes.  Probably made out of fuzzy felt. And made in the UK, which is why it was naff.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo