National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 22 April 2019

Larger ladies Need larger clothes

Us larger ladies find it hard
We struggle quite a bit
To seek out good designers
That make some clothes that fit

And even if you find some
There are some sorts out there
That cater for the chubby
But still we do despair

They advertise for bigger
Say fatter  is the best
But still their bloody models
all lack a decent chest

They quote 'we love full figures
Clothes for girls 'heavy'
But still their ruddy trousers
Won't even pass my knee

And long tops are a problem
Long! This I say with jest
That nice long top you ordered
Is short, as you own breasts

Some also have a problem
With clothes that have a sleeve
Our poor old chubby arms
Do struggle with that squeeze

That's if of course you get there
and pull it past your head
My shoulders broad get in the way
And getting stuck I dread

One day I'd like a dress
That goes just past my knee
But when I bend, my arse will show
Not good. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo