National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Saturday 26 January 2019

Diet fad (part one)

I am too old for diet fads
I know which food is mostly bad
I know bout fat and sugar stuff
Most of the time. Well its enough

When young the mirror said to me
What ever size, that's not to be
So diet weird and had these fads
Like Vegan food, cos meat was bad

And diets, oh alas I started
They didn't last and so we departed
I went through phases hating food
Then starved myself when in the mood

But now I'm older, now food wise
And not really bothered by my size
No fast food comes, I don't like chips
No pizza bread touches my lips

A nice good roast, I now eat meat
Though not as much so its a treat
I eat my Veg and quite like spouts
Ok it makes my bottom shout






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo