National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Sunday 29 April 2018

Prompt

Day 29. I dedicate this to Jan Silver and for not helping me with this poem



Can I cheat today I said
Can you write for me instead
While I go back to my bed
She said nope

Oh please do write for me
My muse I cannot see
shook her head forcefully
and said Nope

Can your words be up for bait
Take my time, to you I'll wait
for your speech I can locate
She said Nope

But I need a good design
And you words do suit me fine
I am nearing the deadline
She said Nope

She said stop your bleedin cheating
Writing odes to you are fleeting
And I am in a bloody meeting
I said Whoops

Just one prompt I give to you
then I can say goodbye adieu
Then idea will flow through you
Write about ................





Oranges are the bane of poets due to not rhyming















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo