National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Sunday 18 February 2024

Rap

 Dedicated to M C Kay public enemy on the turntable. Bring the noise, then turn it down because it's too loud.


I'm getting sued aren't I. 

Knees! How bad can they go
I'm old,
   need a bungalow
Arthritis in me legs inevitable
Not preventable 
I'm just mental...icle! 
Me! Got some pills for aching limbs
though can't see them, when the light is dim.
Lost me glasses, they won't behave
Then I found them, in the microwave. 
What silly mare, put them there?

Boobs! How low can they shake?
I'm fat
     due to so much cake
Pastry is basically detestable
Indigestible
Though, suggestible
Me! Got some pills for number one 
It's my diet I know, IBS not fun
But have a fondness for yummy things
I am blaming, you, Mr Kipling 
Say goodbye to apple pie.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo