National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Sight part two





Is it me or have letters got smaller

I find it now hard to now see

The ingredients printed on most food

are so tiny! I am sure you agree

 

I find myself peering so very hard

And I soon ask a stranger to look

could you tell me? What does it contain?

does it have instructions to cook?

 

Then when I get home, the letters get smaller

The words they all blend with no hope

Some people use phones to make letters large

I just take an old microscope

 

I am sure in the past, food just contained lard

We were simpler things I don't doubt

Now it is gone all daft. Its allergy mad

 list the genetic makeup of a sprout


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo