National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Sunday 8 May 2022

Find the fey


Every Mayday, time to search for the Fey
It’s passed down from folks from the past
It’s a hobby I know, though my age makes me slow
But I’m sure you’ll agree it’s a blast

So please take my hand, it’s gonna be grand
This pastime: So misunderstood
I am eager to say. And so eager to play
At killing some fey in the wood

For fairies are thick, you can make them feel sick
With sugar and cream when applied
For their teeth they like sweet, it’s really a treat
And is laced with some good pesticide

Most are quite swift. So ideas should shift
To pick them all off is a chore
So buy a good gun and have some more fun
An Uzi could kill even more

You may get some rap over those you do trap
Taking them home where it's warm
Always feel chuffed getting some of them stuffed
With the use of some good chloroform



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo