National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Just me part two

 Well though I will touch wood, spit, whistle, and consult those Druid predictions. I am doing rather well so far. 
Most of my poems that will be in the book are getting a well-needed makeover. Meaning that they are old but revamped for paper pages. As taking out the swear words. I seem to be rather rude in some of my poems. 
I have even designed a book also. Well done Word and Paint for helping me along with that one. Didn't even know you could use Word for editing photos. The design is very very simple but totally me.
The most boring bit so far is the index, and other pages I must do. Though I am still thinking of not bothering with an IBSN number. Mostly because I am not going to sell the book online. As I found that tiring, to say the least.  But through local shops and so forth and through myself for the time being. I managed to do the same some years ago when I made a leaflet with kiddies poems. Managed to sell about 400 copies just around my local haunt. And though I sold a few online. In those days people sent something called a Cheque. 
Of course, the other thing about not selling online is no bad reviews. So win-win there.
I am not doing this to make money really. I am doing it for myself. And if I ever do get the opportunity to bring it out again, I have it all set up ready to go. 


Oh and Thanks, Marion Grace Woolley. When I have had a bad moment, I have been entertaining myself with your video about those Sheldrick Heleflumps in Nairobi. So cheers for that pet x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo