National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Dear fans

 Dear fans.


Sorry, I have not posted of late. Its been a funny couple of months. I promise to be back to shenanigans in April with the usual NaPoWriMo. Hopefully, my poetic juices will start to flow again.

I have been struggling a bit at the moment. My paranoia about my own work is taking a terrible turn and hate most of it which is a silly notion due to the fact others have published my poems so often. 

Due to this horrible thought, and lack of confidence I have not sent much in. 


The whole of the last year I convinced myself that my words were not good enough to make it into a book as I had previously planned the year before. And I spent a great deal of time nitpicking every poem and ended up closing that box for the rest of that terrible year.  Let's hope I open it once again at the end of April. 

Anyway thanks to all that have stayed with me. Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo