National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 4 June 2018

Knickers

Day 65

When I was young, so long ago
My fashion since would ebb and flow
I wore underwear, a piece of string
Nothing to tuck jumpers in

And colours all and silk and satin
With frills and some with patterns
Never bought two the same
Always had some fashion name

As I got older and much miser
My fashion sense was getting wiser
M&S I'd buy my of knickers
Buy two for six upon the stickers

And no more colours, just plain white
Or black if there were some I like
And as I aged the size got bigger
Sort that would make most girls snigger

Now I want comfort now I'm older
I want a nicer big bottom cotton holder
Some underpants, nice big bloomers
To hold my giant sense of humour

Pants with legs for extra room
No scratchy lace on pantaloons
If I pull them up with extra thrust
There enough material to cover my bust


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo