National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Saturday 9 June 2018

Fairy culling

Day 70


Warning. If you love fairies don't read this.

I am off to Cissbury Ring
To find myself some wee folk
I have my camouflage hat
And a combat ready army cloak
I have a sturdy fairy net
 and a hamper full of old tins
When I catch little blighters
I will just stuff them right in

I have an Encyclopedia
all about the wee fay
And when I catch enough
I can sell them all on EBay
I may keep a couple back
For my own sick experiment
And poke a few with needles
For my evil merriment

I may get some complaints
From the R.S.P.C.F*
They will shout abuse at me
I will just pretend I'm deaf
I call it good therapy,
it makes my life less dull
To go and hunt those bastards
In a good old Fairy cull.


*Royal society of the protection of fairies















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo