National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Idiot review



Folk like to use these fancy notions 
Getting miffed when others like to speak
Look at me, yes you're weird
I'm upset!. That's the fear
But I'd forget what you said by next week

If your faith thinks their lifestyle is evil 
There's sure to be faith that hates you
But it doesn't matter now
Worship, dragons, trees or cows
Or the great Pokémon Pikachu 

Don't push your beliefs on people (me)
For your values could be odd or quite weird   (Mine are)
Don't wear fish or green grass
Or have pets with no arse
Or eat anything with hair or a beard

It just seems a misunderstanding 
When folks get upset when online
Don't act like a prat
Just because they hates hats
People do make mistakes all the time

I find age tends to fuel many problems
And myself tends to find ideas quite bold
Is it two plus two four?
But that chap said its more
You can't rewrite you brain when you're old

Shout them out if it helps to change things
Shout about the help for others too
Just be kind show you care
Baby steps, but be aware
There will always be an idiot review 





To quote my lovely dear father
'"Everyone's entitled to their wrong opinion
But the moment you point it out, your opinion is also wrong"'









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo