National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Happy meh ness

 I will be taking my usual break over Yuletide. Mostly because I am falling apart with an array of medical problems.

Also I think I may have been banned from posting on my own page as FB has decided to ban a post I shared because it was funny. It was hilarious. 

Even though it was clearly a funny fictional post. The boffins are picking on it, it's been fact checked. Oh dear. I fear for the future sometimes. 

I've been fact checked on my poems before now. 

And on a humorous post about unicorns, along with a talking gerbil. 

Gerbils don't talk. Said the fact checker. 

Who knew! Thanks for clearing that up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo