National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Saturday 22 June 2024

Dreams of the moon

 Im going to the moon. Or rather one of my poems are.

Many years ago I received fantastic news that a poem I had written was going to be featured in the book Goddess when she rules. Part of the amazing series by golden dragonfly press.

Edited by the most wonderful Catherine L. Schweig and featuring many beautiful pieces of feminity. 

I was so tickled pink about being part of the project. And even now I am dead proud.

Not just that, but a few months ago I learnt with amazement that a copy would be heading to the moon. Yes the moon that beautiful ball of light. Along with many other talent folk. In a project called the Lunar codex. 

Do click the link to find out more.

I will be finding out more later.

So with that, think of me when you look at the moon.

Because one of my poems will always be there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo