National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Monday 2 July 2018

Merkin

day 96.


As a women of a certain age
You notice the odd thing
Like hair on chin and out your ears
Your bodies out to sting

But even though hairs do appear
In the weirdest places
You also loose the oddest hair
In lots of other places

I find I'm thinning down below
This feeling is quite strange
I hope no one will look down there
Its looks like I have mange

I cannot wax, to tidy up
I need some Miracle grower
My lady gardens in disrepair
I'm in need of Percy Thrower*

See I don't want to Grey with age
I find it quite distressing
The thought of loosing hair right now
Is something quite depressing

So I have searched the internet
And through all the brochures
I've read straight through the nursing times
But so far theres no cure

So after talking to a friend
She gave me an idea
What you need is a Fanny wig
I look at her in fear

Its not that bad, she smiled at me
Just like a false tattoo
Just peel the back and whip one on
You will end up feeling new

To cover over thinning hair
Just like a mans toupee
They come in different shade and type
Have one for every day

So I ordered one on Amazon
And now I do despair
I stuck in on and now its looks
like Donald trumps old hair!




*Percy thrower was a famous gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo