National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Thursday 12 July 2018

Dont cry for me

(don't cry for me)

Its rather simple, there is no distress
To delete and block you due to stress
You were annoying and shared a Britain first post
You wont believe me but I only added you
Cos we both went to the same school
Even though you bullied me there
And I thought you had changed to be fair

The truth of the matter you were a Troll
You were racist and sexist and a total butt hole
You thought you were funny being totally rude
It was embarrassing, I do wonder why
you did say what you said
To show off to your friends like you do
I guess they've got low IQs like you

Don't swear at me ex Facebook friend
The truth is I never liked you
You were a number
Upon my friends list
Please don't annoy me
You will not be missed

You said people hating Trump should be slapped
Even though you couldn't find the USA on a map
Even when it had an arrow saying look over here!
You have no humour
 I only blocked you because of the hate mail
your friends all did send me on your behalf
The grammar was enough to make you laugh

Don't swear at me ex Facebook friend
The truth is I took a screen shot
Of your pure hatred
Against every human
Why all this drama?
You have irked Karma

I have noticed your page has been removed
The one thing about you that has improved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo