National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Saturday 2 June 2018

When mother packs is a differant story

day 63

I have packed the car for a boot fair
But I know, oh I know it will crash
For my mother yes my mother is a right sod
She will drive the old car at a dash

It is different when she does the packing
She takes care on the roads really slow
She really doesn't know how to stack it
and one tip of an angle makes it go

She wont drive roundabouts over a speed
And that speeds in first gear all the way
She would drive through the middle if she had to
If it meant that her packing wouldn't sway

But with me its a mad different story
When I pack all the boxes in the boot
Oh she grins like a mad evil villain
In fifth gear, round a bend, what a hoot!

Its your packing, she does say at the warp speed
You can't have packed it very great
Even though my face distorted with pressure
I now wait for the breaking of plates

So now when I have to do packing
And I know that smug look on her face
I use, pillows, duct tape and some netting
to make sure that boxes stay in place.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo