National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Day dreams

day 75

A  day with nothing to say
I wish I could live in my dreams

In my dreams I am strong
And nothing seems wrong
I always seem always so free
In my dreams I seem happy
I never get snappy
All the people are friendly to me

In my dreams I am able
my thoughts remain stable
I am happy to be who I am
I am a hero and idol
I never seem idle
And run with a sword in my hand

In my dreams I fight wrong
My hearts always strong
I work out my problems with skill
If the creatures at night
Are wanting to fight
I always win hard with a kill

My waking life, with nothing to say
I wish I would live in my dreams all day












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo