National poetry writing month

National poetry writing month
A month of madness

Tuesday 29 May 2018

I feel blessed.

day 59

Those were the days when i was young
Encouraged by parents to be at one
A naked child dancing in the sun
To touch the earth and flower

I danced and played in sun beams
I paddled in the clearest streams
I of course had the best of dreams
Seeing fairies all around me

As I got older I still trespassed
In the fields of long sweet grass
An hour would take so long to pass
And minutes seemed forever

I learnt about all things
below the earth and on the wing
Named the all birds that sing
and all the creatures

I lived on the seasons wheel
In everything that I did feel
It was when my life was real
I still feel blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You lovable weirdo